Our client, an international manufacturing company, is seeking a European account manager to grow B2B sales within the European hotel industry.
Location: Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Implementation of a sales strategy for products within Europe to achieve the company sales targets
- On boarding of new customers and ensuring that required service levels are met to enable delivery of company sales targets
- Creating any necessary customer service and sales reports required
- Responding to day to day customer service queries, dealing with any issues that may arise, and responding to standard quotation requests
- Processing sales orders for key European customers to hit the following key metrics:
- Order inputting targets
- Call and email response rates
- Customer serviceability report deadlines
- New product opportunity feedback
- Any other duties which are within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job as requested by the commercial manager.
- The ideal candidate should have:
- Knowledge of B2B sales and account management within the hospitality sector
- Experience in international trade
- Excellent communication and sales skills
- A willingness to undertake European travel
- Full driving license
- Proficiency in Spanish.
- Salary: between £24 000 – £26 00 0 per annum
- 20 days’ holiday plus bank holidays, increasing to 25 over the first 5 years
- Office hours are 8:30-5pm, shifting to 7:30 – 4pm to tie in with CET
To apply for this job please complete the following form: