Our client requires a Helpdesk Coordinator for a permanent role base in Preston.
You will be expected to deliver excellent customer service, interpreting and managing work orders through the Protean (CAFM) system, planning and dispatching both Reactive and Planned Maintenance works to a number of gas, electrical and air conditioning engineers, sub-contractors across various locations, ensuring all are completed within contractually defined SLA’s and providing administrative support where appropriate.
- First point of contact for incoming telephone calls and service requests received by telephone, fax and e-mail.
- Interpret and log work order requests, inputting details into an in-house system, providing and tracking regular updates to the status of the request through to work complete status in line with Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Understand, identify and apply the SLA for each service request and set expectation with customer.
- Sort and dispatch calls to engineer, sub-contractors based on the correct skills sets, geographical location and service delivery arrangements.
- Re-plan/assign as required to manage workload and priorities of response.
- Meet SLA targets and respond to customer demands.
- Plan daily work load for engineers using available systems.
- Prioritise urgent jobs and plan and dispatch operative/sub-contract support to meet urgent demand.
- Organise planned maintenance for engineers, sub-contractors and site managers.
- Ensure compliance with statutory and company procedures, across all functions.
- Collate accurate and punctual regular reports as required
- Escalate any complaints as required and support continuous improvement activity to reduce levels of customer complaints.
- Analysis of job history/running reports to avoid duplication.
- Promote customer feedback and surveys.
- Ad hoc administration duties.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Administrative Qualifications/Experience
- Telephony experience
- Previous experience of a CAFM or call logging (Helpdesk) system
- Experience of Microsoft packages
- Between £16 000 – £18 000 per annum.
To apply for this job please complete the following form: