Our Client is a Christian organisation, and part of the worldwide movement welcoming persons of all religious faiths and none. They support Young Adults between the ages18 and 30 with pressing housing needs and support these young people in the transition process to independent living.
This is a 3 month initial contract/Full time Mon – Sun/35 hours a week/Shifts 8-4 & 2-10
· Knowledge of Supporting People Programme and issues facing young vulnerable people
· Knowledge of implementing Arrears Policies
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· IT Literate
·Able to communicate effectively with service users, residents, professionals and members of the public both in
writing and orally
· Able to work under pressure
·Able to deal with potentially violent and difficult situations
· Able to deal firmly and politely with residents to ensure the House Rules and Licence Agreement are adhered to
·Able to take responsibility and make decisions in a lone worker situation
·Experience of working in Supported housing or similar environment/delivery of Supporting service
· Experience of working with a vulnerable client group.
· General education to “O” / GCSE level standard or equivalent
· Evidence of recent relevant
·Willing and able to implement North London client values within their work
·Willing and able to work within the Christian ethos of our North London client
Equality & Diversity
·An understanding of equality and diversity issues.
·Commitment to implementing Equality and Diversity Policy.
To apply please email your C.V. to email@example.com or call for more details for full job description