Our client, a college affiliated training provider in London, is seeking a managing director to lead, manage and develop company strategic direction, including brand awareness and reputation.
Reporting to the principal and chief executive of the college, the successful candidate will be responsible for company growth and profitability, operation plans, finance and legislation compliance and robust quality improvement systems.
- Build and grow a profitable training business that develops the digital skills of learners and businesses
- Develop strategy and the operational plans that underpins this, to deliver the company mission and business plan
- To be the company’s chief accounting officer, and to personally ensure that the company acts in compliance with approved financial and accounting policies and rules
- Develop and maintain an appropriate range of quality assurance and improvement strategies supported by appropriate policies, systems and procedures
- Build appropriate partnerships and strategic alliances, and promote public relations with the community
- Lead, promote ad further develop all equality, diversity and inclusion strategies.
The ideal candidate should have:
- A degree or equivalent qualification in business, education or computer science
- Successful operational and strategic management experience, preferably within an information technology training environment and/or sales environment
- Experience of managing and developing commercial sales skills and/or related employment/enterprise services at a senior level
Circa £80,000, plus benefits.
To apply for this job please complete the following form: