Position: Site Supervisor
We are looking for an experienced building services supervisor to cover a 12 month contract in London.
This position will be based in the new Research Centre at Great Ormond Street Hospital and will be starting in January 2018.
The contract comprises the fitting-out of clean room areas (mechanical and electrical) within the hospital. We are not expecting this applicant to have knowledge of clean room or clean air systems; however a good mechanical and electrical knowledge in reference to installations is required.
This role will involve dealing with the main contractor, engineers and subcontractors, ensuring health and safety is managed, assessing and producing risk assessments and the organising and storing of equipment etc.
The successful candidate for this position will have a good all round knowledge in the construction industry with a commercial building services background and have already worked as a site supervisor within this type of environment.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Strong M&E Building Services Background
- Site supervisor experience
- Competence in representing the company at regular meetings with the main contractor
- The ability to conduct risk assessments
- Strong knowledge of Health and Safety requirements
- Availability from January 2018
- Experience working on NHS sites would be an advantage
- SMSTS or SSSTS qualifications
- Health & Safety training to IOSH, NEBOSH or similar approved
- First Aid qualification
- CSCS card at Supervisor level
- Salary: TBA
- Overtime available
- 12 month fixed term contract
- Parking available on site
To apply for this job please complete the following form: