Our scanning service is used for large site drawings and site documents across the UK. We can scan documents or drawings on or off-site, depending on your requirements. Large scale scanning enables project design teams and clients to quickly and efficiently transfer drawings and information between them, without relying on costly and unreliable postal services.
- Scan drawings from A4 up to A0
- Scan documents such as construction manuals, health and safety documents from one page up to hundreds of pages
- Provide files via email/cloud or on a USB
- Scanned files can then be sent back to you or to design teams in either a pdf or tiff format for editing
Why use our service:
- Saves you time and therefore cost – we’ll do the scanning for you
- Efficient transfer of drawings and documents to your chosen destination
- Files provided in formats that can be used straight away
- Digital sharing of files saves postage and courier costs
- Output: PDF, JPG, TIF in color or BW
- Maximum document width 36″
- Maximum document length 109″
Contact Martyn Connell on 01924 498184 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.