Full time position, hours 9am-5pm Monday-Friday
£18,500 – £20,000 annual salary
Our client, a leading sales organisation in Huddersfield Town Centre, is seeking a dynamic and keen administrator for their sales department. They need someone who is organised and experienced in office administration, ideally within a sales department.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is keen to progress within a well-established and successful organisation.
- Sales administration
- Order processing
- Ensuring the efficient handling of all orders and enquiries
- Maintaining accurate and up to date records and files at all times
- Answering phone calls and resolving queries
- Distributing incoming and outgoing mail
- Receiving visitors to the office.
- Previous work within an office administration role
- Attention to detail
- Good reading, writing and arithmetic skills
- Minimum requirement of 4 GCSE C grade passes (or equivalent), including English and Maths
- Excellent IT skills, including Windows and Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Excellent organisational skills.
Applications which do not meet the essential criteria may not be considered.
Please email current CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please complete the following form: