Permanent position London
£26,000 – £28,000 negotiable
The successful candidate will hold responsibility for the delivery all training including Apprenticeships, Learning Loans and AEB funded learners; to support students to reach their educational and personal goals by delivering outstanding training and assessment that meets our client’s high-quality standards in teaching, learning and assessment from induction to End-Point Assessment (EPA). Ensure all teaching & learning based activities meet the needs of the student and employer, as well as external and internal quality requirements while promoting the Values, Aims and Ethos of the company.
Caseload: Minimum of 40 Learners
Based: The role can be home based or office based with a minimum of one day per week in North London.
Key Performance Indicators
Timely success rates and achievement
Timely Achievement Rates
Overall achievement rates – 90%
- Timely achievement rates – 85%
Students Past Planned End Date
Student Progressive Visits
- Maintain caseload at a minimum requirement of 40 students. This will increase depending on the learners funding.
- High standard of written and spoken English
- Knowledge/understanding of End Point Assessment (EPA)
- Computer literacy (strong familiarity with social media networks, mobile apps, and Microsoft Office e.g., Excel, Word)
- Proven track record in attendance, timekeeping, and meeting deadlines.
- A1 assessor award or Equivalent
- L2 Functional Skills in English Maths and ICT
Full JD and Person Specification available on request. Please email cv to [email protected] for consideration.
The successful candidate will be expected to undertake an enhanced DBS, or have one on the update service.
To apply for this job please complete the following form: