£25 per hour PAYE. Umbrella is available
Tuesday and Thursdays 6pm-9pm on campus. Wednesday 9am-3pm online teaching
Temporary role with scope for permanent appointment for the right candidate
DBS must be on the update service
We are currently seeking to appoint an CIPD teacher to deliver L5 CIPD at an FE College in Islington. This is part time, temporary role with the potentially to lead to an offer of permanent employment for the right candidate.
Whilst acting as both a course tutor you will be responsible for:
- Assessing and marking student assignment
- Maintaining accurate student records
- Promo attendance
- Plan engaging learning programmes for groups of students and contribute to the development of all activities within your subject area
- You will also on occasion, be required to contribute to open evenings, parent’s evenings and similar events.
The successful candidate should have:
- A level 5 CIPD qualification
- Hold a current CIPD membership
- A full teaching qualification (at Level 3 or above)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven experience of providing outstanding support for learners
- A DBS registered on the update service.
To apply for this job please complete the following form: