Our client, a leading UK Wide provider of training services, is urgently seeking a Customer Service Tutor for a branch in North West London
The purpose of the role is to teach a range of vocational and personal development programmes to unemployed learners in order to help them return to employment. Key responsibilities also include:
- Providing information, advice and guidance and supporting learner progress through regular reviews
- Promoting the reputation of the company and managing relationships with partner organisations
- Adhering to and promoting company policies at all times, for example with respect to safety and welfare of learners and equality and diversity
Key areas of responsibility:
- Participate in the development of new courses as requested, including production of Schemes of Work and Lesson/Session Plans
- Deliver courses to ensure all learners meet Awarding Body Assessment Criteria in accordance with agreed Schemes of Work, Lesson/Session Plans
- Mark/assess candidate work and provide detailed and robust feedback to learners on their performance and progress
- Deliver courses at locations required by Line Manager within the Greater London region
- Ensure completion of learner administration documentation in accordance with agreed procedures, including for example (but not limited to):
– Enrolment Forms
– Verification of Identity
– Class register
– Unemployment self-declaration
- Ensure completion of learner documentation relating to programme delivery in accordance with agreed procedures, including for example (but not limited to):
– Initial Advice and Guidance form
– Individual Learning Plan
– Progress reviews
- Participate in standardisation meetings and promote the development and sharing of good practice
- Participate in Lesson Observation and other quality procedures such as involvement in development of Self-Assessment report and Development Plan
You must be PTTLS Level 3 minimum qualified
Experience of teaching customer service, occupational experience within the last 2 years in chosen sector (either as ongoing CPD or employment), teaching groups of up to 25 learners and teaching mixed ability groups.
You must be able to engage with learners who are hard to reach or with a wide range of backgrounds.
You MUST have a DBS on the update service or within 6 months to apply.
£15 per hour umbrella. PAYE is available.
To apply for this job please complete the following form: