Our client is an expanding Huddersfield based company who specialise in electrical, security and access and fire alarm systems, are seeking to appoint a number of suitably qualified electricians to join their team.
Sites worked on are diverse, ranging from large industrial complexes, small to large commercial and retail premises, to recreational facilities. Overtime is available and the successful will be required to be placed on a paid call-out standby rota – currently 1 week in 5.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Testing of emergency lighting
- System fault finding and diagnosis in relation to lighting, CCTV, access control systems etc.
- On site repairs and accurate recommendations of rectifying repairs
- Reactive fault call attendance and resolution
- Call out standby rota (1 in 4).
Qualifications and Skills
The ideal candidate should have:
- A relevant electrical qualification
- Knowledge of access control systems
- Knowledge of CCTV and alarm systems
- Full driver’s licence
- 2391 would be desirable
- £14 per hour basic salary depending on experience
- £100 standby allowance
- Overtime is available.
To apply for this job please complete the following form: