Field Service & Maintenance Engineer
Starting at £30,000 per annum
Our client, a specialist and ISO accredited leak detection and trace heating system company, are seeking to appoint a London based Service and Maintenance Engineer for Water and Gas detection to join their growing team. This is an opportunity to join a progressive, forward thinking company with great job security.
- Carry out service, maintenance, and calibration tasks on electronic leak detection and trace heating systems
- Conduct service visits across Greater London, but applicants must also be prepared to visit locations nationwide when required.
- Communicate with clients about the work being undertaken
- Basic installation and remedial works
- Prepare for jobs by reading site plans, specifications, and ensuring all equipment is available
- Solve practical problems when attending call outs to detect and repair faults
- Complete all company paperwork electronically in a timely manner and to specific standards.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have good written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to work independently
- Have a good understanding of Health and Safety rules as it relates to the role
- Have previous experience as a fire, security, or BMS service engineer or another relevant role
- Have previous experience working as a field engineer
- Hold a full and clean UK Driving Licence
- Be flexible and willing to work flexible shifts and after hours when required
- Company vehicle provided
- Laptop/tablet and mobile phone provided
- Business travel expenses paid for
- Opportunities for overtime
- Covid Risk Assessments and policies have been put in place for the business and are adhered to.
To apply for this job please complete the following form: