Fixed Term Contract
Salary up to £45,000 per annum
Our client, a leading college group in London, is urgently seeking a HEAD OF FINANCE for a fixed term of 12 months at one of their campuses. Start ASAP.
PURPOSE OF JOB:
Responsible for developing and delivering management accounting and forecasting services. At an operational level, the overriding purpose of the role is to drive efficiencies to allow reinvestment into the quality of teaching, learning and facilities.
- Provide high quality budget setting, forecasting and performance monitoring processes for the college that provides organisational focus and supports sound decision-making throughout the organisation. Analysing results and implementing effective plans to drive success of the colleges. Highlighting areas of risk and opportunity for appropriate action and intervention.
- Support budget holders on a day to day basis with accurate, reliable and professional guidance in the management of their respective budgets.
- Drive the change required to support the long-term success of the college, with a clear focus on culture and robust financial planning
- Drive the curriculum planning process to ensure effective and efficient use of resources.
- Attend the senior leadership meetings to provide insight, opinion and recommendations.
- Provides updates on the financial performance of the college and escalate significant issues as they arise
- Timely and accurate delivery of monthly management accounts including production of insightful variance analysis.
- Qualified Accountant
- Evidence of CPD
- Significant experience and achievements in a finance business partnering role
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience of managing direct reports
- Can manage large and complex budgets
This post is subject to a DBS check.
To apply for this job please complete the following form: