Curriculum Manager (Health & Clinical Care)
Salary £35,000 per annum
Our client are north London based NCFE/C.A.C.H.E., OCR, Highfield, OCN and Active IQ accredited learning provider, offering both funded and unfunded programmes of learning in Employability, Functional Skills English & Maths, Business & Management, Childcare, Adult Care and Sports & Fitness. They are seeking to appoint a well-qualified and experienced curriculum manager for their adult care/health and social care curriculum.
- Responsible for retention, achievement and positive progression rates for the identified courses.
- Maintain high quality and effective delivery across the course team.
- Develop new modules, units and course
- Responsible for developing new units, modules and courses in line with government policy, awarding organisation developments and student demand as well as local community, economic and employer requirements.
- Deliver and assess essential knowledge and understanding to learners.
- Plan, prepare and develop schemes of work, lesson plans, teaching and learning resources and assessment plans and ensure these are in place for all the course(s) teaching activity.
Help to ensure all team members maintain and update knowledge of the subject and / or vocational area.
- Motivate and inspire clients to achieve targets and develop their skills to enable progression.
- Develop and adapt curriculum delivery with the course team to maximise its effectiveness
- Be responsible for recording progress and meeting individual and group learner targets.
- Develop and employ effective assessment activities and ensure work is assessed with constructive and timely feedback provided that motivates and inspires clients to improve and achieve.
- Market courses and provide high quality IAG (including full participation in open days, transition activity, enrolment and induction).
- Carry out internal verification/moderation
- Line management of staff
The ideal candidate should have:
- A relevant teaching qualification
- Qualifications in a relevant field (e.g. Health and social care)
- Previous experience in a teaching and/or line management role
- An assessor qualification would be desirable.
This role is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services (DBS) check
Please email current CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please complete the following form: