Our client, a leading Careers organisation in South Yorkshire, is seeking a Level 6 qualified IAG Adviser for one day per week on a fixed term contract until 31st July 2019.
The organisation supports communities by helping young people and adults, particularly vulnerable, to achieve their full potential in learning, employment and life.
Your main duties will be:
• Provide careers guidance services, including information and advice to young people to equip them to make successful transitions in learning and work
• Identify and assess young people’s needs in relation to career decision making and transitions
• Provide careers guidance services individually and in group settings, including the provision of information on learning and work
• Advise on and support applications of Year 11 young people using the UCAS Progress online system
• Use an appropriate range of assessment tools including interest inventories and psychometric testing
The successful candidate will hold a Level 6 qualification in advice and guidance. You will have relevant recent experience of motivating, mentoring and guiding young people in relation to providing the most appropriate careers advice and coordinating CEIAG or work experience in secondary schools.
You will have recent experience of working with young people between the ages of 11 and 18 years on an individual basis or in groups/class settings.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential along with the ability to engage and motivate young people.
Please email CV to Suzanne@maze8.co.uk
To apply for this job please complete the following form: