Lecturer in Electrical Installation
20 hours over 3 days (Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday)
Up to £39,752 per annum
Immediate start until 31st May
Candidates will be required to teach Level 2 students and Level 3 apprentices and therefore must be qualified to at least level 3
- Effective delivery and management of Level 2 students and Level 3 apprentices in electrical installation
- Regular assessment of student progress and preparation of appropriate progress reports.
- Provide accurate, timely data and information including registers, withdrawals, transfers, assessment, examination results, and progress reports.
- Maintain student morale and discipline inside and outside ‘the classroom’ within the College site and in conjunction with College management
- Work effectively within the team/s responsible for devising, reviewing and maintaining effective teaching and learning strategies.2
- Assessment of professional and personal development needs through playing a full part in the College’s appraisal and performance management process.
- Attendance at relevant parents’/open evenings.
- Assists learners to choose the learning programme that most effectively matches their hopes and aspirations
- Assist in the design of individual action plans and negotiates individual students’ performance objectives
The ideal candidate should have:
- Relevant professional/trade qualification at a minimum of a level 3
- An endorsed teaching/training qualification
- TAQA / A1 and V1 awards
- Recent relevant professional/industry experience in electrical installation
- An up to date DBS registered on the update service or with Maze8 is essential for this role.
To apply for this job please complete the following form: