Marketing and Design Manager
Permanent role – London based
£25,000 – £30,000 annual salary
Our client is pleased to announce the introduction of the new role of Marketing and Design Manager. This is a pivotal role as part of their growth plans for 2021/22 and beyond. The main purpose of the role is to develop the brand that raises the profile of the client and underpins all routes to increasing sales and satisfaction levels. The role holder will use their creativity to create a brand image that reflects our vision, mission, and values, as well as the professionalism of what we do; which will be carried through to all digital and hard copy communications, externally as well as internally. The role holder will be highly creative, imaginative, and engaging, be a team player that adopts a consultative approach, whilst thinking outside of the box, being bold and never being afraid to bring new ideas to the table. Our aim is for our brand marketing and design work to stand out in the crowd, attract new potential client, as well help us to become an employer of choice.
The role holder will have accountability for:
- Marketing strategy
- The brand
- Website design, development, and maintenance.
- Social Media content and engagement.
- A range of different marketing approaches defined by the target audience.
- Working with the Sales team to support campaigns, provide marketing collateral, develop presentations and content for pitches and bids.
- Working with the Operations and Quality teams to provide a design work service for curriculum, learning resources and content.
- Develop visual media content using up to platforms.
- Support the business to develop suites of branded professional adverts and documents.
- Design, and develop the SharePoint site to ensure we maximise its potential, have robust procedures in place and brand is followed throughout.
- Develop new templates to add a consistent and professional approach to all communications – internal and external.
- Develop a branded and professional email signature template to use across the business.
- Working collaboratively across the business to generate new ideas.
- Using networks and research identify potential sectors in high demand with skills gaps and bring to the attention of the Sales Manager.
- Review the brand and presence of our competitors to ensure we are one step ahead.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Highly creative.
- Experience with the current design technology products.
- Experience of the design and development of websites.
- Experience of audio production, such as podcasts.
- Experience of managing social media platforms to increase search engine optimisation and generate website click throughs.
- A self-starter, ability to work on own initiative.
- Effective communication skills; written and verbal.
- English GCSE grade C or equivalent or higher.
- Positive mindset – can do attitude.
- Experience of video production.
- Experience of marketing ESFA and other funded products; an understanding of their brand rules.
- An understanding of Apprenticeships and work-based learning.
- A marketing or digital marketing qualification at level 5 or higher.
- Relevant 3rd party vendor qualifications/certification.
- Home location within 15 miles of the office.
Applicants who meet the essential criteria will only be considered, this role is subject to an enhanced DBS.
Please email current cv to [email protected] for consideration
To apply for this job please complete the following form: