Temp / ongoing
Sheffield City Centre
Hourly rate equivalent to annual salary of £25 – £28k p/a
Our client, a leading provider of training and employability solutions offers a joined-up approach to business and economic development and social inclusion; working with employers to develop skilled and productive employees whilst creating employment for people in their local communities.
Thye are now looking for a Recruitment Officer to be based at their Sheffield city centre office. The Recruitment Officer will be responsible for recruiting NEET Young People aged 16-24 for their Traineeships and Study Programme. You’ll be a dynamic individual who is able to develop and maintain positive relationships with the full range of referral partners, as well as engage and motivate young people.
- Actively promote and recruit for the Study Programme and Traineeships to appropriate and eligible 16–24-year-old NEET candidates.
- Provision of daily, weekly, and monthly reports to reflect Centre Recruitment performance against set company targets and forecasts.
- Maintain and update records of outreach activity, information session attendance, conversions from referrals to confirmed starts and Learner numbers against potential Centre occupancy.
- Attend and actively participate in Centre morning briefings and other meetings as directed by Centre Manager.
- Identify, approach, and develop relationships with appropriate and relevant referral agencies including JCPs, Connexions, Local Authority departments, local schools and colleges etc.
- Offer initial Information, Advice and Guidance to potential Learners on the most suitable programme route available to support their progression.
- Organise and support Information Sessions for potential candidates interested in joining the Traineeship and Study Programmes.
- Ensure completion of all start paperwork and Initial Assessments in accordance with compliance needs and company procedures.
- Support new Learners during the Induction Process where needed.
- Keep abreast of changes in the education sector including funding, and the local area including DWP changes.
- Min 2 years experience of working with young people – especially NEET and vulnerable groups
- Relevant industry experience – which may include sales
- Target driven and IT competent
- Experience of programmes aimed at 16-24 year olds and knowledge of programme funding
You will need a DBS within 12months or on the update to apply.
To apply for this job please complete the following form: