Sales Executive (health & clinical)
Permanent role – London based
£30,000 basic salary OTE £45,000
The primary purpose of the Sales Executive is to meet or exceed the company sales revenue targets in the health and clinical sector. Our client has recently won a much-coveted Adult Education Budget (AEB) contract with the Greater London Authority (GLA) for health and clinical care, this combined with their Apprenticeship offer will form the main focus of the role holder. Working closely with the Curriculum Manager and Sales Manager you will develop and implement a sales plan that meets contract profiles and business targets. Much of the focus will be in London, however the apprenticeship offer will provide as with the springboard to build relationships and start delivery in the home counties. You will be required to develop new business relationships and manage your accounts to ensure targets are met and there is a continuous flow of new employer opportunities, leading to new learner starts.
The Sales Executive will have accountability for:
- Developing new employer client relationships that generate new learner starts that contribute to targets.
- Matching sales and marketing activities to contract profiles and staff capacity.
- Managing your existing accounts to upsell, get repeat business, progress learners to a higher-level programme, and develop new strands of funded or commercial business, that contribute to targets.
- Use appropriate social media platforms and content to attract and engagement new clients.
- Working with the Marketing and Design Manager to implement a range of different marketing approaches defined by the target audience.
- Working with the Head of Health and Clinical Care and Sales Manager to develop and support sales campaigns.
- Working with relevant people across the business to develop and deliver new client presentations for pitches.
- Working with the Head of Health and Clinical Care to understand caseload capacity, ensuring caseloads of existing Tutors are maintained and sufficient notice is given to recruit new Tutors to deliver the outputs of sales activity.
- Working closely with the enrolment/on-boarding team to ensure a smooth and timely transition into learning is achieved.
- Working collaboratively across the sales team, supporting team members, sharing best practice and generating new ideas.
- Using networks and research to identify potential sectors in high demand with skills gaps and bring to the attention of the Sales Manager and Head of Health and Clinical Care.
- Ensure that you have a good understanding of the programmes and qualifications we deliver in your sector, and that you keep up to date with changes and understand the principles of learner suitability.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Experience of business development and sales within FE.
- A good working knowledge and understanding of health and clinical care.
- A proven track record of winning new business.
- Excellent business client relationship management skills.
- A proven track record of using social media to generate sales.
- An ambitious self-starter, ability to work on own initiative.
- Proficient Microsoft business products user
- A team player
- Effective communication skills; written/verbal with high level influencing skills.
- English GCSE grade C or equivalent or higher.
- Positive mindset – can do attitude.
- An understanding of Apprenticeships and work-based learning.
- Knowledge and understanding of the ESFA funding rules.
- Home location within 15 miles of the office.
- Office based with frequent London travel and some national travel (base is negotiable)
Applications from candidates who meet the essential criteria will be considered. The role is subject to an enhanced DBS.
Please email current CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please complete the following form: