Sales and Learner Recruitment Executive
Permanent – London based£30,000 basic, OTE £45,000
The primary purpose of the Sales & Learner Recruitment Executive is to meet or exceed the company sales revenue targets through engagement with external stakeholders, learners, and employers. The role holder will carry out engagement activities to fulfil their employability and skills contracts; Adult Education Budget (AEB), Advanced Learner Loans and Apprenticeships. The focus will be on new learners starts, progressions and other positive destinations, including a job.
Working closely with the Sales Manager you will develop and implement a sales plan that meets contract profiles and business targets. Much of the focus will be in London, however the Apprenticeship and Advanced Learner Loan offer will provide springboard to build relationships and start delivery in the home counties. You will be required to develop new business relationships and manage your accounts to ensure targets are met and there is a continuous flow of new employer opportunities, leading to new learner starts.
The role holder will have accountability for:
- Developing highly affective engagement strategies with External Stakeholders (JCP, local charities, housing associations and local council services), that lead to new learner starts.
- Developing highly affective engagement strategies with Learners (individuals looking to undertake a programme of learning and individuals that have completed a programme of learning with us and is job searching), leading to new learner starts, progressions and positive destinations, including job outcomes.
- Developing highly affective engagement strategies with new and existing Employers (an organisation that has a job vacancy they want us to fill either from our AEB completers or as a new Apprentice and organisations that have Apprentices on-programme), to generate new job opportunities, Apprenticeship starts and other services.
- Matching sales and marketing activities to contract profiles and staff capacity.
- Managing your existing accounts to maximise sales revenue and job outcome opportunities.
- Use appropriate social media platforms and content to attract and engage new clients.
- Working with the Marketing and Design Manager to implement a range of different marketing approaches defined by the target audience.
- Working with the Sales Manager to develop and support sales campaigns.
- Working with relevant people across the business to develop and deliver new client presentations for pitches.
- Working closely with the enrolment/on-boarding team to ensure a smooth and timely transition into learning is achieved.
- Working collaboratively across the sales team, supporting team members, sharing best practice, and generating new ideas.
- Using networks and research to identify potential sectors in high demand with skills gaps and bring to the attention of the Sales Manager.
- Ensuring that you have a good understanding of the programmes and qualifications we deliver, and that you keep up to date with changes and understand the principles of learner suitability.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Excellent business client relationship management skills.
- Experience of working with external stakeholders, such as JCP.
- Experience of sales, learner recruitment and job search within FE.
- A proven track record of winning new business.
- A proven track record of using social media to generate sales.
- An ambitious self-starter, ability to work on own initiative.
- Proficient Microsoft business products user
- A team player
- Effective communication skills; written/verbal with high level influencing skills.
- English GCSE grade C or equivalent or higher.
- Positive mindset – can do attitude.
- An understanding of the employability and skills sectors.
- An understanding of Apprenticeships.
- Knowledge and understanding of the ESFA funding rules.
- Home location within 15 miles of the office.
- Office based with frequent London travel and some national travel (base is negotiable)
Applications from candidates who do not meet the essential criteria cannot be considered. The role is subject to an enhanced DBS.
Please email current CV to [email protected] outlining your experience directly relating to the essential criteria
To apply for this job please complete the following form: