Service Manager – East London
Pay rate £17.50 per hour PAYE, umbrella £22.00 per hour
Hours – flexible – temporary ongoing
Our client, a leading Charity organisation in London is seeking a temporary Service Manager cover the out of hours Mental Health Crisis Service in East London – working across two sites in Tower Hamlets and Newham.
Initially we are looking for the candidate to work as follows: Fridays: 17:00 to 23:30 (Newham) Saturdays: 17:00 – 23:30 (Newham) Sundays: 15:00 – 21:30 (Tower Hamlets) Mondays: 15:00 – 21:30 (Tower Hamlets).
Ability to be flexible to work different days / slightly different times when needed is essential.
• Demonstrable experience of managing services for people with mental health and complex needs.
• Demonstrable experience of managing multiple and complex teams including experience of recruitment, induction, supervision, motivation, appraisal, training, discipline and grievance issues.
• Experience of performance monitoring, delivering consistently high service user standards and ability and experience of managing complex budgets.
• Understanding of Mental Health Crisis Management and the delivery of services to meet the needs and aspirations of service users and commissioners.
• Excellent knowledge of Community Care, Mental health, Health and Safety and welfare benefits legislation and understanding of working effectively in partnership with statutory services.
• Knowledge of methods of assessing, formulating, implementing, recording, reviewing and monitoring service user support and assessment plans.
• Ability to positively promote the organisation at external events, including delivering presentations to commissioners and other stakeholders.
• Good knowledge of MS Office systems, able to use computer systems including case management systems to create accurate reports and able to assess / audit staff ability to use computer systems to record client data accurately and to a high standard.
• Ability to write and interpret complex reports and excellent level of spoken and written English and ability to work flexibly including primarily out of hours working during the evening, weekends and bank holidays to support the delivery of and scrutinise the Service.
• Knowledge and understanding of safeguarding issues and ability to address them appropriately.
Please email CV to Suzanne@maze8.co.uk
To apply for this job please complete the following form: