Our client is a leading organisation delivering Personal Development and Career Management for Young People and Adults in the North West.
Skills & Development Advisers
Salary: up to £23,560
Due to an expansion on contracts in Lancashire we are delighted to be looking for individuals with a background and qualification in Careers Information, Advice & Guidance to work with us. We would specifically be interested to hear from people with previous experience of providing Careers, Information, advice and Guidance to adults, including those who are long term unemployed.
The role will involve:
- Providing high quality diagnostic careers information and guidance work;
- Planning and delivering small and large group sessions to meet the needs of customers;
- Completing all relevant documentation to the required standard and within required timescales;
- Proactively managing own caseload, following up with customers to ensure advice given has made a difference.
Successful applicants will be able to demonstrate:
- A minimum level 4 NVQ qualification in Careers Information, Advice & Guidance;
- Good standard of literacy and numeracy (GCSE level C or equivalent);
- Ability to identify, establish and maintain effective working partnerships for the benefit of customers
- Ability to keep accurate and up to date records with a good attention to detail. This includes data entry on electronic systems.
- Experience of working in a target driven environment and a proactive approach to ensure targets are met.
- Have good interactive skills and the ability to respond to demanding pressures and to meet deadlines
- Ability to work on own initiative and proactive approach to problem solving
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS Check.
To apply for this job please complete the following form: