- We know our industry well.
- We do what we say we are going to do.
- We have long term working relationships with an extensive network of employers.
- We offer a variety of opportunities depending on your needs – temporary, permanent and contract work.
- Our staff are positive, helpful and professional.
We deliver a very personal service and will keep in regular contact with you throughout your job search. Most of our candidates are referred to us from other happy candidates. If you’re looking for work within the high voltage power and transmission industry read about maze8 Power.
We recruit for roles at all levels in areas such as:
- Academic staff – tutors, trainers, assessors and teaching staff in education and training
- Business development roles
- Career advisors
- Community outreach workers
- Contract management and performance
- Employability roles ie NEET, Youth Contracts
- Employer engagement ie Work and Health Programme
- Further and higher education support staff
- Mental health professionals – key workers
- NEET workers
- Play workers ie IYSS
- Quality assurance officers
- Student and learner pastoral support ie. welfare officers
- Student enrichment roles
- Substance misuse support
- Supported housing specialists
- Tutors and trainers
- Work-based learning
- Youth workers
“I have worked in various jobs roles with Maze 8 for nearly 3 years. I have happily recommended clients to both Suzanne and Maze8. Suzanne is a great person to work with and is helpful and supportive. She’s helped me develop my existing skills and acquire new ones too. I look forward to continuing our working relationship. Thank you for everything so far!”
Andrea-Mae McLean, Event Manager and Careers Coach