Finding the right person for any job isn’t easy, it can be costly and time consuming. Our team of ex-industry professionals employ a range of strategies to attract the best talent in the market.
maze8 was established over ten years ago as a specialist recruitment business but such was the demand for our personal approach to recruitment, we’ve now expanded into the following sectors:
- Careers guidance
- Chemical industry
- Further and higher education
- Local Government
- Oil and Gas
- Renewable energy
- Work and Health Programme
- Youth work
If you’re a small to medium enterprise or a large global organisation who could be looking to fill a permanent role or some short term or temporary project work, get in touch. Our candidates are from a wide range of disciplines. If you’re based in the power or energy industry, find out more about maze8 power.
Mental health services
Maze8 supports vulnerable young people and adults who have suffered with severe Mental Health issues by providing Mental Health Keyworkers with the following key objectives:
- Enable residents to avoid, and in particular to reduce the need for, prolonged hospital admissions and long term dependency on mental health services
- To promote recovery and prevent social exclusion among service users with mental health support needs
- Improve each service user’s quality of life including promoting, supporting and maintaining independent living
- Provide relevant support in accordance to the service user’s needs through the use of the risk and support planning process
- Supporting service users to develop skills required for independent living and address their broader needs by enabling access to other support and advice services
- Encourage and promote a multi-agency approach of working to ensure the needs of the service users are met to a high quality which will include working in partnership with a range of care and support agencies within a support planning framework
- Work in partnership with other agencies to provide support for people with mental health needs.
Our workers are employed to provide Individual Placement Support to adults who have suffered Mental Health issues in order for them to obtain employment opportunities. We also provide in placement support in order to maintain paid employment placements.
If you would like to discuss our mental health recruitment services in further detail, please do not hesitate to contact Suzanne on 01924 498184 or email@example.com
“MicroLynx have been working with maze8 for nearly two years after they promised to provide reliable, good quality contractors and not the usual poor workmen that the hundreds of other recruitment companies send. True to their word, they tailor their search, rates of pay and terms to our specific requirements. They understand our high standards and are a fantastic bunch of enthusiastic people who never fail to provide what we need, when we need it”.
Nick Doyle, Business Development Manager, MicroLynx
“I’ve worked with maze8 for a few years and have built an excellent relationship with the team. The service that I have received has always been honest, professional and efficient. We have only ever received quality candidates. In fact one member of staff who started as a temporary worker became permanent due to her dedication over and above our expectations and has received a staff award after being in post for just under a year”.
Diana Brown, Deputy Head of Student Services, College of North West London
Get in touch to discuss your requirements.